Men’s Hair & Face Special
- Real Men Do Trim and Wax!
These days, men of all ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and professions
are getting rid of excess facial and body hair via waxing or trimming.
According to USA
Today, men wax to increase their sex appeal, for a “cleaner” feeling,
and to please their partners. Most popular areas for men: half arm (shoulders
to biceps), back, abdomen and bikini lines, and noses and ears.
- What Exactly Is Waxing?
Waxing involves spreading hot wax on the area where you want to remove hair, then applying a strip of cloth onto the area, and ripping off the strip in a quick motion. Waxing produces incredibly smooth skin, and the effect lasts much longer than shaving, since the entire hair follicle is removed. A skilled technician makes all the difference: shorter duration, less discomfort, better results.
- “I Bought a Home Kit/My Girlfriend Says She Can Do
Please don’t try it, unless you’re a glutton for punishment.
At-home waxing is a painful, messy business, and if you’re removing hair
from a sensitive area, you risk some real damage. Gente Bella technicians
are professional, matter-of-fact, and discreet. Your skin is worth it!
- Tightening of the deep and superficial muscle layer for facial and
- Lymphatic drainage to reduce excessive fluids, puffiness, and toxins.
- Helps to reduce cellulite. Safe to use on any area of the body that
contains fat cells or where skin has lost elasticity (chest, arms, buttocks,
thighs, abdomen, face, double chin, etc.)
- Helps in reduction of weight and inches. Improves mood, reduces stress,
and alleviates pain due to endorphin release in the bloodstream.
- Helps heal sports injuries fast, and reduce muscle soreness.